To setup e-mail in the Apple Mail Application:
1. Open Mail. If you open the Mail for the first time, the settings window will appear automatically.
2. Click on Mail and choose Add Account.
3. Choose Add Other Mail Account and click Continue
4. Fill in the fields: Full name (will appear on the recipient's name) Email address (full email address), Password (email password). Click Create.
5. Incoming Mail Server info select "IMAP".
In the Mail Server field enter mail.anazana.com
User Name: your full email address
Password: e-mail password
6. Incoming Mail Server info:
Check Use SSL field and enter Port: 143. Click Next
7. Outgoing Mail Server info:
Check Use SSL field and enter Port: 995. Click Create
E-mail has been successfully installed in Apple Mail.