In order to add a new newsletter:
1. Add "Sales Letter" block.
2. Move the cursor over the "Sales Letter" block and click Add Newsletter.
3. The pop-up window will appear. Fill in the fields:
- Type in the subject of your e-mail in the "Subject" field.
- In the "Sender" field select a person, that will appear in your e-mail as sender (for example, John Smith). Sender should be chosen from the previously added sender list.
- If you want, you can display links to 3 pages of your website (select pages from the list).
- Tick the elements, which you want to use in newsletter ( Log, Text message, Products, Banner).
- In the "Banner link (URL)" enter the link for your banner.
- Select language.
4. Design a newsletter: You can upload a logo, enter information in the text field, upload your own banners, or display products from your website's database.
5. Select "Save as draft" (in case you want to save a draft and sent newsletter later) or "Send now" (in case you want to send newsletter right now).
6. In the "Test email sending" you can enter email address to which you would like to send your test e-mail. Type in your e-mail address and click Send test email.
7. Click Save (if newsletter is saved as a draft) or Send (if you want to send newsletter right now).