To setup HubSpot CRM please register and create an account here: https://www.hubspot.com/products/crm
Copy Hubspot Project ID and Hubspot API key into the editing mode of your setting page Settings > Tracking codes and CRM
Where to get the HubSpot Project ID and API key?
1. In your HubSpot account click on "Profile" and find Project ID (under the project name). Copy it to the related field on the setting page.
2. In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Integrations > Private Apps.
- Click Create private app.
- On the Basic Info tab, configure the details of your app:
- Enter your app's name.
- Hover over the placeholder logo and click the upload icon to upload a square image that will serve as the logo for your app.
- Enter a description for your app.
- Click the Scopes tab.
- Select the Read or Write checkbox for each scope you want your private app to be able to access. You can also search for a specific scope using the Find a scope search bar.
- After you're done configuring your app, click Create app in the top right.
- In the dialogue box, view your application's access token information and click Continue creating.
- In the next dialogue box, click the Show token button to show the access token. Click the Copy button to copy the token to the clipboard.
- Enter the copied code in the appropriate field of the Hubspot API key Site Settings.